Half Day Afternoon Tour from Melbourne (Fridays only)
Tour Details and Highlights
- Enjoy a small group tour experience of 14 to 19 people.
- Visit Domaine Chandon, perhaps the best winery in the Yarra Valley for a flute of champagne (Australian sparkling). Enjoy magnificent views of the valley from this location – great opportunity for photos. We spend around 1 hour at this winery.
- Visit another premium winery, maybe Coombe Melba Estate or Yering Station for a wine tasting
- Enjoy a wine and cheese sampling at a 3rd winery.
- We have a fridge on board for your cheese purchases
- Finish at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for a gourmet chocolate tasting.
- Departs St Paul’s Cathedral Flinders Street (opposite Federation Square) at 12.15.pm Sharp
- NOTE. There is no lunch on this tour. PLease enusre you have lunch or a late brunch before you join the tour.
Tour Price: AUD$99 per person Tour Code: YVA
Public Holidays add $10 pp surcharge
Book now, secure your booking with your credit card and pay by credit card or cash on the day.
We have exclusive access to the Riddling Hall at Domaine Chandon.