Mornington Peninsula Wine Tours from Melbourne
Tour Details and Highlights
- Tour operates most Saturdays with Melbourne pickups. Click the calendar or contact us.
Private customised group tours by arrangement – 14 seat Mercedes Benz mini-buses.
- Visit a selection of top wineries e.g. Yabby Lake Vineyard, Port Phillip Estate, Quealy Winery, Port Leo Estate, Stonier and many others.
- Visit the new St. Andrew’s Beach Brewery which is a converted Racehorse training facility. Some famous horses were trained here including Makybe Diva, Naturalism, Subzero, Schillaci and many more. This is an outstanding development.
- Lunch options at various restaurants on the Peninsula
- Visit the amazing Flinders Chocolate shop. They have chocolate shoes! A great experience with a private tasting.
- The cost per person for say 12 people is approx. $155 per person including Restaurant Lunch (one Course), wine tasting fees, Chocolate tasting fees and a beer at St Andrews Beach Brewery.
- Departs city on Saturday around 9.30pm and returns 6.00pm.
Tour price is AUD $155 per person
Book now, secure your booking with your credit card and pay by credit card or cash on the day.