How to Book and Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions below
Booking in 3 easy step
1. Enter the number of passengers/participants you are booking seats for
2. Choose your preferred tour date from the calendar
3. Complete the on-line booking form with all your details including your
credit card information for payment of your tour booking.
Note 1: The internet special rate is only available for direct on-line bookings. The normal tour price will apply for phone bookings, from travel agency & hotel concierge bookings.
Note 2: If you are joining friends, but you are booking separately, please make a comment in the “Special Requirements box” to alert us to this fact to ensure we allocate you on the same bus. If you do not do so, we cannot guarantee that you will be on the same bus together.
You will receive an instant automatic email acknowledging your tour booking and a subsequent booking confirmation email once your booking has been reviewed and confirmed by our office. Note: If you use Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo email accounts your booking confirmation email may go to your Junk / Spam folder. Check these folders after making the booking.
Payment is collected on the tour day by the driver / guide. You can choose to pay by cash, eftpos or credit card with a mobile terminal.
Terms & Conditions:
Bookings have to be made directly on-line or through a travel agent or Visitor Information Centre. No phone bookings accepted.
Please note the tour is dependent on minimum numbers and we reserve the right to cancel the tour if we do not have sufficient numbers to operate. This happens very infrequently however if it happens we will endeavour to contact you 1-2 days in advance and discuss other options with you.
We reserve the right to cancel the tour in the event of extreme weather conditions and bush fires.
1. A 100% fee will apply for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour date.
2. A “no show” on the day of the tour is a late cancellation. A cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
3. Small groups i.e. 5 or more people, and private tours are strictly 7 days cancellation.
4. Cancellations must be advised in writing by email to our office.