Yarra Valley Wine Tours
Looking for a fabulous day out on the best Yarra Valley Wine Tour? We got this!
Award winning wines are yours to savour and experience on one of our highly popular Yarra Valley wine tasting tours. Choose from full day Yarra Valley wine tours, half day afternoon tours or a private charter group tour. With Yarra Valley Wine Tasting tours, you’ll enjoy unrivalled comfort, excellent value for money and fun and memorable visit to the scenic Yarra Valley, just one hour from Melbourne.
Domaine Chandon & Wineries Tour
Full Day Tour | Departs Every Day
- Wine tastings, champagne, lunch & chocs
- Visit Chandon for a tour & bubbles tasting
- Lunch included at Rochford plus Chocolaterie
From $135 per person
Boutique Wineries & Distillery Tour
Full Day Tour | Departs Every Saturday
- Visit 4 wineries & enjoy a restaurant lunch
- Spirit tasting at Alchemy Distillery included
- Visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
From $140 per person
Private Yarra Valley Wine Tours
Create a customised tour for your group
- Great for family, friends & social occasions
- Visit your selection of wineries & venues
- Pick up & return to your location
Up to 20 people
Corporate Yarra Valley Wine Tours
Create the perfect day out for your team
- Ideal for team bonding & celebrations
- Itinerary designed to your requirements
- Pick up & return to your office
Up to 20 people
Mornington Peninsula Wine Tours
Been to the Yarra Valley? Try Mornington
- Visit top wineries & Mornington attractions
- Cellar doors, lunch, brewery, cheese, chocs
- Ideal for groups of 10 to 14 guests
Up to 14 people
Exquisite wineries, delicious wine tastings, friendly service
Yarra Valley Wine Tasting Tours has been operating small group personal wine tours to the Yarra Valley and Mornington Peninsula since 2012. We know the wines, the wine makers and history of the wineries you will visit enhancing your experience.
Join us for a day touring the wineries of this cool climate wine region just one hour from central Melbourne where chardonnay and pinot noir varietals are in abundance. You’ll enjoy a fun and fabulous day enjoying wine tastings at a great selection of wineries/cellar doors, a delicious restaurant lunch and visits to the local cheese and chocolate shops during the day.
Whether you travel on our day tour from Melbourne or join our local tour when spending a few nights in the region, this is a great way to experience the tastes and delights of the Yarra Valley.